Hello

There has been much talk of using threaded email clients to read the high traffic gentoo mailing lists and also much agitation as a result of users breaking the threading by replying to existing messages to create new messages.

Threading the messages is a good idea since it alleviates information overload. However, what good threaded email clients are there? So far I am using mozilla mail 1.4_rc2 which is the only competent and fast threaded email client I have found with good IMAP support. What do you use?

Many thanks