Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote

Threading the messages is a good idea since it alleviates information overload. However, what good threaded email clients are there? So far I am using mozilla mail 1.4_rc2 which is the only competent and fast threaded email client I have found with good IMAP support. What do you use?

Evolution.

I think one other thing to note is that mostly threading is turned off by default, so probably many users violating the threading are just unaware of the capability of their mail client and hence unaware that they are breaking other people's mail-reading-experince.

Another thing mentioned last time in a similar thread was top-posting. While I have harrassed the online community a lot with my top posted mails, I am trying to change that, is there any guidelines available for this? Sometimes I feel that if my message is starting on the second page of the mail, no-one is going to read it.

Spundun