i'm rather fond of vim, but there's one thing that just kills me, and that's
the colour scheme used when i'm running konsole in kde.  since i use the
semi-transparent background, the dark blue used in comments is virtually
unreadable and i'd like very much to be able to change the scheme used by vim
to determine this colour...  but try as i may, i can't find where this is
coming from.  can someone help me out here?

--
the reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.