>Glad things are back to normal.
>
>Asking about a file system is like asking about religion
><G>.  I've heard good and bad on resierfs.  Personally I
>use XFS and have been very happy with it.

I'll look at it.  I used ReiserFS because small-file performance
is supposed to be better.  Reliability, however I've decided will
be my preference for this firewall/router/file server.  (Yes, I
know that the functions should be broken up.  And I will, later.)

It's too bad that I didn't decide this in the first place.  Now
I have to think about some strategy to back up so that I can migrate
to a new fs.  ugh.

Thanks for the help.

-rex