Just to throw some weight the other way, since this seems to be a
preferences thread.  I've had wonderful experience with ReiserFS on
both laptop and desktop machines.  If you have the time and a free
disk, I heartily suggest you give it a try.  I think you'll probably not go
back.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:13:24 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote