On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:39:33 +0100
Dhruba Bandopadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kevin Hayes wrote:
> > Have just installed G2 using stage1-x86-20030717.tar.bz2 and get
> > the following during boot, can anyone shed some light on the
> > xargs: error message,
> >

> Update baselayout.  The version 1.8.6.9 of baselayout fixes this error
> and many other ones too.

Which, it turns out is masked!  It would be nice to know when we have a
stable version of baselayout again.  I've been sitting on baselayout for
a couple of weeks now.

Later posts seem to say that the masked version doesn't really fix
everything.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the