Thanks for all the suggestions here. After trying all, plus a few dreamed up
myself I have determined this machine will not boot the WD drive after it has
been formatted. I cannot tell you why,and neither can WDC. I set it up with
the one Maxtor drive for now and in a few weeks I'll get another of those and
try it..

Thanks,
Mike

On Saturday 26 July 2003 08:34 pm, Douglas Russell wrote:

--
Michael W. Holdeman

Why keep payin g for windoze??