Hi gabor!

Thanks for your reply. This is what I have done so far and it seems to
work. However fluxbox is giving me a hard time crashing an sylpheed
gives me text full of boxes if I use a unicode font, even for english
text. Also the keyboard layout change doesn't work that good as I can
write in greek but the accent can't be used :-/ I hope it isn't a
problem that I used el_GR to generate el_GR.utf8 instead of
en_something... Oh and I put LC_* in the .bashrc so that I don't have to
added everytime /etc/profile gets updated.