On 8/8/03 3:02 am, "Adam Scriven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I'm kinda wondering about distcc and ccache.  I've got both running now
> over the cluster, but I'm wondering if that's overkill, or if they will
> interfere with the cluster's functioning.

Well, I thought that distcc was unnecessary in a clustered environment, and
that you just compiled with a higher -j number. But according to this HOWTO
<http://howto.ipng.be/openMosix-HOWTO/c1377.html> I was incorrect.

So it seems like you might well need to use distcc.
Certainly, I admire you for your project - do let us all know how it goes.

Stroller.