HI.

OK. This is weird, I think. I have two computers (one Win98, one Gentoo) plugged into
a DSL router to share the internet. It is fine when only one is being used but if both
are being used, one 'interferes' with the other. For example, moving the mouse on both
at the same time usually results in neither mouse pointer moving or if it does, very
slowly. Also, when opening applications on both machines at the same time really slows
the opening of those apps on both machines.

Can someone tell me why this happening and if it can be fixed (fixed being that
neither machine 'interferes' with the other?

Thx.

R.