Hi,
I was wondering how I can handle the merging of ~x86 packages. For example, I
wanted to install opera 7 which is unstable, so I did:

        KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge opera

Which gave the desired result. The problem now though is that everytime I do
an emerge world it wants to downgrade opera to version 6. How can I tell
portage that I want to keep ~x86 versions of certain packages? I have the
same problem with apache (but the other way around) as I want to keep apache1
but emerge insists on upgrading to 2.

How can get around this?

TIA,
Jordan
--
Jordan Elver
Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability. --