Gentoo does not under any circumstances have any requirement to disclose
publicly its financial information, let alone its actions with the money
you specifically donated.

Of course some people will be concerned with the private activities of
individuals in/from Gentoo who will in turn receive their money, and use
retohric like, "I don't want some child molester to get my money," or "What
if they're providing funding to Al Queada's shoulder launched nuclear
weapons program," or no this, none of that, blah blah blah.

The root of the matter is that when you donate money to Gentoo, you are
rewarding the organization, and more specifically the _VOLUNTEERS_ who
produce, manage, and develop Portage for your person use.  The question
regarding your donation should not be, "Those bastards better not be
handing my money off to terrorists," instead it should be, "Do I appreciate
the product they produced that I'm using right now?"

Besides, you're doing more support of terrorists by buying gasoline than
you are by donating money to people who provide you with free software.

You don't ask the cashier at your local convenience store what the hell
they do with their paycheck every evening because if they spend it on porn
you sure as hell aren't supporting THAT store anymore, do you?  (If you
do.. get help).