It was new message - checked the header of what I sent, and what came in
via the list,  and its clean - used evolution.  Threaded view in evo
shows nothing extra

I dont use threading myself as its a real pain when you get a lot of
mail, breaks too often, and leads people to keep complaining about
broken threads when its probably that they are using a broken mail
client (in your case, kmail) :)

The emerge problem is potentially quite serious, as how many security
updates am I missing, if the packages are not showing up?  I'll wait to
see if any more messages turn up with an explanation before posting a
bug

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>