On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:50:41 +0200 (MEST)
Loic Domaigne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > it needs kernel 2.5* (preferrably 2.6 to build)
> >
> > 2.6 is testing, bloody edge and prone to do weird things at times
>
> I'm running 2.6.0 (mm serie). It was warmly recommended on the
> forum...

I guess I like life on the bloody edge.  2.6.test3 is no more/less
exciting/stable/etc. than any 2.4.x release, a lot more stable than
some.  But then, I run a boring desktop system.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the