On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 11:06, Collins Richey wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:20:17 +0200
> "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > program or do you have a separate directory you use?  I like the
> > > idea as I have also deleted things I later wished I still had!
> >
> > I fetch all mails via pop3 with KMail (using maildir) -- no big deal.
> > All mails get filtered with Kmail's filter, one or them is for
> > gentoo-MLs. -user is stored into it's own folder, and this folder is
> > kept, I delete no mails. That's it, your own personal archive...
> >

> Almost any mailer on linux has the ability to filter mail by a variety of
> criteria and store in specific folders.  I use Sylpheed.

Thank you

I was questioning whether or not you left them within the mail program
or moved them elsewhere. I have started to do the same, filter incoming
mail to a folder.  I take one more step.  When a thread has been
inactive for a couple of days I move it to a second folder so I have two
one current one archived.

--
Ron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]