Fred Clausen wrote:

I doubt this matters, but emerge info at the top says 2.4.20-gentoo-r6
while you are working on the gaming kernel. That's a bit strange, but
probably not a problem.

I had trouble with the gcc3.3 stuff. One of the main problems was it
gets more strict about bits of code. I turned in two that made it into
-r7 I think. Maybe you found another?

Also, since it seems to be an assembler error, maybe you want to look at
your compile flags? I run an Athlon XP also, but I don't use these two

-funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays

I checked Bugzilla but didn't see anything...

- Mark

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Mark -

I am trying to switch to the gaming kernel. Right now I am running the gentoo-r6 kernel. I have tried compiling gentoo-r7, r6, and the latest gaming sources. All the same.

Let me see if changing those two options with my compile flags. I have never messed with those flags(gentoo had those flags set) but I am willing to try anything at this point =)

Fred Clausen