Am Donnerstag, 25. September 2003 11:02 schrieb ext Joshua Banks:
> I'm reading up on this stuff right now. So I guess I would just want to
> get your opinion on the slickest window manager out there that is light
> weight that will allow me to run the programs I've listed below without
> taking up a ton of resources and memory when loaded.

First, you can run every program with every window manager. So choose the
one you like most.

You have installed X, so you allready have twm ;-) Need more comfort: tvtwm,
fvmw2. Then there's windowmaker, which gives you a nice Nextstep alike
look, and many more (see: http://www.plig.org/xwinman/).

Bye...

        Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs          | Tel:  +49 (0)151 1513 6954
Configuration Manager   | Fax:  +49 (0)211 47068 111