My biggest problem is I try to run before I can walk. Alway crunched for time, and
just dont take it when I shud. I am learning to slow down, and read more carefully.

I gravated to Gentoo, because I do not have a vanilla computer, and hope to push
it to its limits, farther then other Linux distros have allowed. So pse bare with me
as I ask more questions and get into more trouble. Getting scsi to load, and now
Gentoo to start were my first two biggest hurtles. Next X with my ATI Fire card
and dual nic cards (something I never got to work with SuSE).

Best Regards, Bruce