I've spent over an hour reading the Gimp manual and on Linuxprinting.org and am still
unclear as
to what I need todo.

I have a HP-DeskJet_5550

I followed Gentoo's Printing Guide.

I followed the guide, emerged cups, foomatic, and gimp-print.
I can print from the command line as well as from KDE apps to.

But when I open the Gimp and goto File>>>, Open>>>, <some .png or .jpeg file> and then
right click
on the image and choose "File" there's no "print" selection.

I'm assuming that this is becuase when I was following the Gentoo printer setup guide
I was a
little unclear which drivers I needed to install, so I chose the obvious. The driver
for my
printer.

These were the drivers that I could choose from after "grep'ing".
gimp-print-ijs
hpijs

Do I need to specify both drivers in the "foomatic-configure" command. If so, what is
the exact
command that I need to give to have both drivers loaded.

This is what I've used so far.
foomatic-configure -s cups -p HP-DeskJet_5550 -c file:/dev/lp0 -n HP -d hpijs

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
JBanks