On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 11:14:56PM +0300, Niklas Koponen wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 11:11:10PM +0300, Niklas Koponen wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I just emerged my system yesterday. Now I got a problem with the
> > keyboard. It's a finnish laptop keyboard. My X configuration that worked
> > before the emerge was pc102 layout and language fi.
> >
> > Now I'm missing all the keys that are under the "alt gr"-button. The
> > keys are {[]}@ and so on. These keys work fine in console mode.
> >
> > The console mode is works almost except for the "åäö" keys which display
> > sigma characters and so on.
>
> Just fixed the console. I guess that had to do with locale settings. The
> X problem did not disappear :-(

Well... I thought I had fixed the problem. I don't have the problem in
the first virtual console with åäö-keys but in all the other virtual
consoles the characters don't show as they should. What is wrong?

-Niklas
--
Niklas Koponen   | Hietapellontie 3 B 7 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+358 40 757 1459 | 02400 KIRKKONUMMI    | http://www.iki.fi/niklas.koponen