Jerry McBride wrote:
> My personal desktop is KDE running KMAIL. Rather than run yet another
> proxy on the server... I decided to do the filtering locally.
> BOGOFILTER is a perfect match for Kmail... something like "bacon and
> eggs"...

My problem is I need a system to filter all the incoming mail, that adds up
to quite a few pop3 accounts in total with mail clients / desktop OS's
varying to personal taste. so a central 'server/proxy' solution that can
deal with everything would be a better solution.

Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key