On Oct 14, 2003, at 1:13 am, Stroller wrote:

On 14 Oct 2003, at 12:52 am, William Kenworthy wrote:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/gentoo/experimental/ x86/livecd/

the one I used was different, this was a month ago though, and gcc was
one 3.2 value less (both 3.2.n cant remember what ones) and it wouldnt
work

Perfect! Thanks.

FYI: I downloaded the 2.4.21 CD from there - I have gcc 3.2.3 installed on my main Gentoo installations & the gcc 3.2.2 on these liveCDs seems to work ok when in distcc with it. Well, that's what a small test compile indicates, at least - I guess it's possible I may encounter issues when I `emerge -e world`.

Stroller.