Victor Sanchez P. wrote:
El Domingo, 19 de Octubre de 2003 20:22, Andrew Gaffney escribió:

Is there a good program for Linux (preferably with an ebuild) that allows
you to make animated GIFs. I'm interested in making 32x32 animated GIFs for
buddy icons for AIM.

You can use GIMP (media-gfx/gimp).
http://www.gimp.org/

Also you can install the manual, (app-doc/gimp-user-manual) and searching google for tips'n'tricks would be satisfactory.

For sample:
http://jimmy.qmuc.ac.uk/webtools/gimpanim.shtml

Good luck.

Is there a program like the GIMP that is designed for Animated GIFs? I would like something that displays each frame and allows you to change timing and stuff like that. There was a program like that that came with Paint Shop Pro 7.0+ I think.

--
Andrew Gaffney