-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Marquetecken

Op di 21-10-2003, om 13:47 schreef Eric Livingston:

I'm curious regarding the penetration of linux as a

comprehensive solution

for all computing tasks in a normal day. i.e. what

percentage of Linux users

are 100% linux, or even 100% Gentoo for that matter.

</snip>

One year ago i did the switch to 100% Linux (it was hard), as a Sun
Solaris sysadmin with a few Windows servers and Macintosh I can work
with Linux all the time. At work I can use samba an rdesktop, nfs and if al my Mac's are switch
to Mac X , Linux will rule them all. :-)

At home it feels that I can do more then when I was using Windows, the
only program I'm missing is Adobe Photoshop.

Patrick