I believe the recent problems getting mod_perl to work correctly I've been having are due to the module search order. CGI.pm that comes with Perl 5.8.1 is in /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1 while the CGI.pm installed by CGI-3.0 that is required by mod_perl-1.99.09 is installed in /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1. I believe Perl is finding the original CGI.pm file first which is causing the "Apache.pm not found errors" that a few people have been reporting. Now, to my actual question: how do you change the module directory search order for Perl and mod_perl?

--
Andrew Gaffney