Thanks. I didn't. Now some things are working. By the way, I know that ma BIOS is crappy and that not everything will work. But at least, I know when I have to shut down my box if I ran out of fuel ! Last thing, is it written somewhere that I have to load these modules in the Gentoo docs ?

Thanks again

Fabien

Petric Frank a écrit :

Hello Fabien,