Hi folks,

OpenOffice 1.0.2

1)
The package was downloaded and installed from Gentoo wetsite. It did not work properly. I mistakenly removed it with ./setup method which could not remove all files. I found follows remained.

/etc/openoffice
/var/db/pkg/app-office/openoffice-bin-1.02, etc
/var/cache/edb/dep/app-office/openoffice-bin-1.0.2, etc
/usr/kde/3.1/share/icons/crystalsvg/scalable/apps/oppenoffice.svgz
/usr/portage/metadata/cache/app-opffice/office-bin-1.0.2, etc
/usr/portage/packages/ALL/openoffice-bin-1.0.2tbz2
/usr/portage/app-office/openoffice-bin, etc
etc.

Kindly advise how to remove all of them collectively? OR I have to remove them manually.

2)
After its complete removal I expect to install OpenOffice 1.1. How can I search whether OO 1.1 is available on Gentoo website. If OO 1.1 is not available there can I install OO 1.1 from its tarball to be downloaded from OO website.

Thanks

B.R.
Stephen Liu