On Sunday 16 November 2003 10:50, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> I searched around with google and on the forums. I tried a few different
> sensors.conf for other people with the same board (MSI K7DMaster) and the
> temps stayed the same every time. I guess that means they really are that
> hot.

the only way to be really sure is to check the values your BIOS displays in
its setup screens.

Another thing you might do is to see what routers are in that location. They very often have SNMP accessible temp sensors too to see if anything else there is running hot.

Another thing to do is to post a question to the lm_sensors crew.  I have
found them to be pretty responsive to questions.

-Shane