At 10:02 PM 11/16/2003, you wrote:
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and comments. I went out to the site where the box is located and restarted it to get to the BIOS. There, it says the temps were 54C and 52C for the processors. I guess that lm_sensors is just way off.

lm-sensors doesn't make up numbers. It uses numbers based on the way it's configured. Configure it properly and you'll be set. The key is figuring out what sensors are what, i.e. CPU diode, chipset diode, etc, etc. After that, there's occassions where you have to take the values it's getting and divide them by 'x', multiply by 'y', or subtract '-z' to get the "proper" values.

Hall