Joe Stone wrote:
hi !
I have a dual Athlon MP 2200+ boxed with a Tyan Tiger MPX and the HSF from the box.

Tyan provides a file for lm-sensors (doesn't work with me, always constant temp)

Tyan also has a System Monitor (console and gui)
(http://www.tyan.com/support/html/software_utilities.html)
This one works for me and show's the same temperatures as in the BIOS.
Under full work CPU1 get 48C and CPU2 (blocked by AGP-Graphiccard) up to 50°C.
If CPU2 reached 53C my box reboots :-( It's time for water-cooling.

What's your board?

I've got an MSI K7DMaster. I've also got the HSF from the original packaging for the MP's.

--
Andrew Gaffney