I just looked up the card on http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html
According to that its a Broadcom card, atleast it thinks it is. In that case you need to install a program called DriverLoader that wraps the windows driver for us in linux, since broadcom doesnt want to release specs for the card.....of course this all could be completely wrong

Tom

Sure you'll see some output. Just try to load the basic modules for pcmcia (pcmcia_core,yenta_socket,i8*,ds)

For example, in my laptop the wireless card from Edimax gave the following lines:

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 8180 (rev 20)
Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 8180
I/O ports at 4800 [size=256]
Memory at 10c00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]