On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:58:50 -0800 Jayson Garrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| What are the best CFLAG opts for this mobo? Is there a C3 option or do
| I need go with i586 or i686. I don't need any help installing Gentoo
| or mythtv, I just wanted to make this setup as fast as it can be.

>From `man gcc`:

Tune to cpu-type everything applicable about the generated code, except
for the ABI and the set of available instructions.  The choices for
cpu-type are i386, i486, i586, i686, pentium, pentium-mmx, pentiumpro,
pentium2, pentium3, pentium4, k6, k6-2, k6-3, athlon, athlon-tbird,
athlon-4, athlon-xp, athlon-mp, winchip-c6, winchip2 and c3.

Looks like you're in luck...

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail:    ciaranm at gentoo.org