I vaguely remember  from my days as a Win2K admin that it was available.
However, I never installed it or used it.  We used NFS to from DOS (yes, DOS)
to VMS to move data from a gauging system.  When we went to Windows the
vendor updated the DOS to use MS networking.

In short if it doesn't exist I'm claiming faulty memory but I remember being
told it was available as part of Win2K.   I know WRQ has an NFS as do some
other commerical stuff and you could probably run NFS under Cygwin.