Eric Paynter said:
> It's starting to point towards proftpd now so I'm going to wander
> over to their support and see if I find anything. Thanks everyone
> for your help!

Final follow up: the proftp group says this isn't a bug, it's a
feature request. The feature to be able to FTP files > 2GB will be
added in version 1.3, which is not available yet. So much for it
being a "pro" ftp server...

Anybody have any alternate server suggestions?

Thx,

-Eric

--
arctic bears - email and name services
25 email [EMAIL PROTECTED] CA$11.95/month