Mark,

I'll take a copy of your 2.4.23 kernel config sent off-list, if you would.
Thanks!

A question though ... would I be better served by just going to 2.6 instead?
I've been tempted to move anyway but was trying to deal with my USB issue
first. Maybe it is time to take the leap. Opinions? Suggestions? Anyone? :)

  -- Dwight