On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:32:24 -0500
Phil Barnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My $.02.  The whole PGP concept is just a waste of band width on a mailing list, with
or without public keys.  I could really care less whether you are the authentic Phill
Barnett (as your key may well prove) or Samuel Johnson per your signature <g>.  I'm
only interested in the content.

It's just so much crap on the screen before and after what I'm interested in.  It
reminds me of the lamer who used to waste band width by including "don't you dare send
me private mail; I'll trash it" on every posting.

So here I am wasting band width, and I know from previous experience that those who
prefer PGP are going to do it anyway.

--
Collins - Denver Area -
Gentoo stable kernel 2.6.2-rc1