Hi all SpamAssassin users!

I am using SA since some months now and never had to look back. It filtered
around 98-99% of all spam mails out. But since one or two months, I would
say the false negative rate is around 30%, but I do not have any idea why
this could be.

On another SA installation with serveral virtual email domains I have
exactly the same problem ... but here again, problem exists since one or
two months.

Did so many spammers changed their spam technics? What could be done (if
possible only with SA's help) to reach my hit rate of 99% again? An update
to SA version 2.60 did not change anything :(

Thanks for any suggestions!
Greetings, Matthias

--
Alone!  I'm alone!  I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been
planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer