From: Yorian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 2:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install, interesting errors...

I have about the same, I also installed Gentoo, and when I reboot it, it
says

Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs 01:00

I don't think 01:00 is a timestamp, as someone said before, it doesn't
match, and it never changes.

I would also like to know what this means and what you can do about it.

Yorian