I've noticed that whenever I try compile things up that some headers
from the kernel, they fail unless I have linux-headers-2.4.* merged
(when merging something from portage they automatically try merge that
as well). So I was wondering if there's anyway I can use 2.6.* headers
for compilation instead? I'm using 2.6.1 without any problems and am
considering giving NPTL a try and once again noticed that glibc needs
linux-headers-2.4.* ... </rant>

Any ideas? (If anyone understood any of that)

Mat

--
http://www.mattsscripts.co.uk/
  - A great source for free CGI and stuff

Did you know that for the price of a 280-Z you can buy two Z-80's?
                -- P.J. Plauger