Hey Gentoo Users. I am sure that there are some dual-Xeon users out there, so
I'd like your input. I am putting together a dual 2.0GHz Xeon rig
here--Foster core--with 1Gb RDRAM on an IWill DP400 mainboard. Anybody have
experience with these? Do they run well on Gentoo? Right now, my system is a
dual Pentium-III 933MHz rig, so everything on my system has been built with
-march=pentium3. I am assuming that I will need to change to -march=pentium4,
since these are Pentium4 Xeons, right? Anything else I should think about?
Any suggestions for the CFLAGS? Just to double check myself, I will need to
rebuild the whole system, right?

Neuros
--
if you're not careful, this is what happens:
you find yourself crying uncontrollably at a movie, but you cannot cry in real