On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 15:27, Larry Meadors wrote:
> I used it for a data CD that was copy protected, and it worked.
>
> YMMV. :)
>
> I think these were the commands:
>
> cdrdao read-cd --device 2,0,0 --read-raw \
>   --datafile mydata.bin -v 99 mydata.cue
>
> Then this:
>
> cdrdao write --device 2,0,0 --overburn \
>   -v 99 --speed 4 mydata.cue

Cool. So my CDRW didn't have a built in driver, so it told me to choose
either the generic-mmc or generic-mmc-raw. Since your command said raw I
first tried the raw driver, and then the plain driver. Both go to the
same place and then start with messages like:

cdrdao read-cd --device 0,1,0 --read-raw --datafile exile1.bin -v 99
--driver generic-mmc exile1.cue
<SNIP>
WARNING: Found L-EC error at sector 827

etc.