gabriel wrote:
On February 4, 2004 09:28 am, Tommi Pirinen wrote:

Any chance for some devs consider adding this kind of functionality to
the main tree?

there's no need to add this to the main tree.  one of the really great things
about gentoo is the fact that it just installs what you *need* get get
running.  everything else is an addon.

and asthetics are most definately not required.

As far as I can see the main tree portage does include by default all flashy colors and meddle with my x-terminal's caption which IMHO is only aesthetics and does even annoy quite a bunch of people.

But anyways, as long as the problem with hanging builds persist it's pointless to think of implementing it even on unstable systems.

--
.signature: No such file or directory