On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:10:30 +0100
Rudmer van Dijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW what I really want is a summary of all post-messages of installed
> packages: when an `emerge -Du world` has 10 packages you lose those
> messages which can result in some brokeness... (like with python 2.2.x
> -> 2.3.x)

I hate the idea of progress bars, but I am with you on this one. That is
why I am using the emergemail feature that I got from a bugzilla entry.
It is a patch to functions.sh that emails all messages from an ebuild to
you. It tends to catch too much, but it is better to have too much than
too little and it will do until something better comes along.

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Signature key (742B740D) available at pgp.mit.edu