040206 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> I know this is a bit OT, but I've got a question.
> My stepmom's sister has been getting some creepy and/or stalkerish emails
> from someone with the email address '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.
> This person knows what her daughters and her car look like.
> What can she do? Should she report it to the police?

yes, definitely, without any delay !
this type of thing can get deadly if left unattended to.

> Can they do anything without knowing who it is?

it depends a lot on where she lives: police vary in skill & funding.

> Would contacting MSN/Hotmail do any good?

she could do that as well, but the police would get action more quickly.

anyway, tell her to take it very seriously & get the police after him.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]