gabriel wrote:
On February 26, 2004 11:13 am, Andrew Gaffney wrote:

Paul Oldham wrote:

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 22:43, Reno Romanin wrote:

http://www.8ung.at/peacekeeper/index.html

Sorry for the spam, but a friend sent this to me when i was about to pull
my hair out with some "issues" I was having with a few servers...

Made my day sooo much better.

A friend of mine showed me that last night on a different site. What's your high score? I've gotten 731ft using only 2 mines.

i'm interested to know what browser/gui you all are using for this cartoon as flash performance on my box (kde with konquror or mozilla) has always been absolutely miserable: audio out of sync, slow performance, chunky redraw etc.

Mozilla 1.6, Fluxbox, Esound, netscape-flash-6.0.79

--
Andrew Gaffney
Network Administrator