On Thursday 06 January 2005 17:07, Bob Sanders wrote:

> I used to run Forte Agent off my Win2K partition under Wine.  And then
> under Crossover Office.  It worked fine for news reading.  Never liked
> it much for mail.  But that's just me.

I liked it at the time, but that was _very_ long ago. Things have changed.
And this is academic anyhow, since Agent has no IMAP support.

But regarding Wine.  How does one launch attachments form Agent under wine?
Does that start another _windows_ process, or does some linux process handle
those (according to mime type) ?  That always puzzled me.

Maarten

--
bash-2.05b$ emerge ncy