* On Thursday 06 January 2005 18:24, Jan Callewaert wrote:

> > That's exactly the way I handle my mail, too. I always wanted to
> > script the archiving proccess somehow, but didn't find the time
> > yet.

> I have lately found a little program to archive my mail
> (<http://archivemail.sourceforge.net>).

That's not exactly what I want to do, as archivemail only reads IMAP or
maildirs to store the archived mail in mbox format only, gzipping it.

I'd love to have a script which creates new subfolders in my archive
folder on my IMAP server (with a reasonable naming scheme) to sort out
some mailinglists (monthly, every quarter of year or yearly).

But thanks for your hint, anyway!

Regards,
Jens

--
A fool must now and then be right by chance.