Thanks for the advice. Forgive my ignorance (I'm new to these PIM tools
like calendars - I've used scraps of paper up 'till now :-), but when
you say you use other tools (mozilla/firefox/thunderbird calendar
extension) to edit it, does that have to happen on the same machine on
which your calendar resides, or can it be done remotely?

Thanks,
Michael