From: John Coder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 1:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gentoo-user] before begining

I have been reading most of the emails sent to this list for the past
couple of days because I plan to start my first attempt at installing
my gentoo system. Is there any addvice from those who have completed
this recently? It will be an amd 800 and I have been running suse for
the past year with great success, and I have tried Feddora core 1 and
previous versions of redhat.

Thanks
John Coder