Peng ha scritto:

Yes, I know it's because I configured the thing horribly. Anyway, when doing things like emerging something, at the end right after it says it's caching the package's dependencies, it will display an error saying that line one of /var/lib/init.d/depcache tried to execute a command with the name of my network and that, of course, the command could not be found. It also says it twice while booting, not sure where, but I think it's also stuff within /var/lib/init.d/.

Do any of you know where I probably screwed things up to make it do this?

Now, excuse me while I go find a paper bag to put on my head so that none of you will know who I am. :P

try # cd /etc # grep -rils "your_network_name" *

if nothing is found try changing the network name and see if the message change accordingly, if so ... boh

ciao
francesco